Welcome to STRONG!
Our goal was to create an online space where young people could connect, share, grow, learn and be inspired together, at any time and in any location.
We wanted to provide a happy place where young people could be encouraged to be themselves and empowered to be their best, without the fear or judgement that comes with many other online spaces.
We hope this community brings great comfort, support and empowerment to young people and families around the world.
TO GET STARTED:
1. If you have a free coupon code we recommend you take advantage of the full access membership on STRONG during your free period. If you upgrade your membership to the Ultimate Family Membership, you will be able to access all features. Your payment will not start until after your free period. You can cancel your membership anytime.
2. Now that you have created your primary family account, you are welcome to create individual profiles for your children. To create additional profiles on your account, click on the account icon (circle icon) in the top right corner of your page. A dropdown menu will appear, at the bottom of the menu you will see an option to create a new profile. This is where you can create additional profiles.
The email address used to create your primary family account will receive notifications for each profile created under it. Parents and guardians have full access to the profiles created under your primary family account.
3. When you log in, make sure you are using your own profile, not someone else's in your family. To switch between profiles, go to the same dropdown menu as where you created your additional family profiles and click 'switch' to your desired profile.
WHAT YOU'LL FIND ON STRONG:
The internet is an incredible resource available to children all over the world. When used correctly, it has the ability to positively influence and change lives.
With the focus on knowledge, connection, fun and support STRONG has been developed to utilise the benefits of the internet while also putting family’s best interests first.
STRONG is a place where children and families can learn new skills, make friends, join special interest groups, watch inspiring videos, listen to relaxing and motivational audios, journal, share their experiences and much more.
On STRONG we help young people to:
- Feel encouraged and supported for who they are, just the way they are!
- See themselves and their bodies in a positive and empowered way
- Understand how self-care and self-love can help to improve confidence, self-esteem and body-image
- Build resilience from the pressures of bullying and the opinions of others
- Build resilience to embrace their own individuality and uniqueness
- Become more accepting and supportive of others
- Build self awareness and emotional smarts
- Improve health and wellbeing
- Build self-belief, inner strength and positive decision making
When you become a member on STRONG children and families gain access to:
Support & Connection
Join our tribe of young people and families from around the world! It’s a special place where no one has to feel left out, lonely, worried or judged. At STRONG we’re all in it together to support and uplift each other.
Empowering Online Classes
STRONG includes an online program of classes for young people and families to learn and grow. This is the place to empower young people in mind, body and heart from the comfort of their own homes. Please note this does not include Live Streaming classes with personal Instructors.
Inspiring, educational and funny videos to help young people feel motivated and supported. Our video selection helps young people to open their minds, learn new ways of doing things, laugh, cry, grow and feel empowered for life. STRONG TV includes video such as nutrition, mind health, body health, self care, motivation DIY activities, school support, career advice and much more.
STRONG Tunes offers a variety of motivating, educational, funny and inspiring audios. STRONG Tunes include visualisations, guided meditations, topics of discussion, interviews and podcasts.
And much, much more…
- Never give out medical advice to others OR ask for medical advice on this platform
- Never give out your personal information including phone number or address on this platform
- Never meet with anyone on this platform face to face unless it has been arranged through a public event or in a professional manor
- Ensure all meetings are held in public settings with your parents knowledge and approval
- When connecting with others on this platform always show compassion, kindness, support, open-mindedness and encouragement
- Always treat others as you wish to be treated. When talking about others on this platform please refrain from using information which can identify them
- Always remember this platform is our special place to feel good. When posting on STRONG avoid negativity. Use this platform to lift yourself up and feel good- this way we all help each other to feel happier, healthier and inspired! Any information we feel is inappropriate will be removed.
- Take time to switch off! Although you may want to be on this platform all the time, it’s important to always take time to switch off from your phone, tablet, laptop, computer or television. If you ever have any concerns about how to use this platform, other people on this platform or have a general questions or concern please contact us on the contact form.
No Personal Information
For the safety and privacy of all members members, please do not post or solicit personal information such as phone numbers, addresses, social security numbers, last names (you may use last initials), medical, financial, license plates or any other private information about yourself or others. If you post a photo, video or comment that includes the name or image of someone other than yourself, you must have permission of that person to post to this site. That includes permission of the parent or legal guardian of any child that may be included.
No Obscene, Hurtful or Hateful Behaviour
We do not tolerate obscene, hateful, profane, racist, discriminatory, sexually explicit, pornographic, offensive or otherwise objectionable language or material in any form on STRONG. You may not harass, insult, defame, libel, slander, stalk, abuse, threaten or invade the privacy of another person. You may not post content that disparages, criticizes, belittles, parodies or otherwise portrays in a negative light any person appearing in the content. Our highest priority is keeping STRONG a happy and enjoyable place for girls, if you see any of the behaviour above please report it immediately using the FeedBack function.
No Suspicious or Illegal Activity
You may not suggest, encourage, advocate or promote illegal or violent activity. You may not use STRONG to violate any law or conduct any activity that may be considered to violate any law. STRONG is committed to reinforcing lawful behaviour and will report to authorities any suspicious activity.
Advice & Information
Any advice or information provided on STRONG must be taken as general information and not as professional advise in any manner. Always seek professional support and advice from a licensed practitioner or professional. Never take action based on information provided on STRONG. Information on STRONG should never be taken in place of professional medical advice.
STRONG is not designed to be a platform to disclose personal difficulties. If you are suffering depression, anxiety, self harm, suicidal thoughts, abuse or addiction please seek help immediately by calling your countries support agencies including Lifeline Australia on 13 11 14 or visit www.lifeline.org.au
STRONG has been created to help us feel happy and supported. It is a place to make friends and have fun. Please do not post any information that is untruthful, inaccurate or misleading. Please consider others when you post information. Treat others as you would like to be treated.
You must not post any information that contain the full name, physical address, email address, telephone number or identifying information of any other person under the age of 18 years. You must have the permission to post photos or videos of other people on STRONG. You must not post any information that includes the copyrights, trademarks or any intellectual property of another person or company without their permission.
Post at Your Own Risk
You must always be careful when posting online. When posting on STRONG you participate at your own risk. STRONG takes no responsibility for the content or opinions posted. By being a STRONG member you must take full responsibility for any and all use under your account and username.
Report a Problem
If you feel that someone on STRONG is behaving in an inappropriate manner, please let us know. Make sure you are logged in and report any inappropriate behaviour immediately using the FeedBack function.
Account Freezes & Bans
Be mindful of what you post on STRONG, STRONG reserves the rights to freeze or ban any accounts at any time. If STRONG believes you are not abiding by the site rules, or you are hurtful or harmful to others in any manner, you account may be deactivated.
Be mindful of what information you post on STRONG. All user content including comments, visuals, videos, photographs, audio and other types of material uploaded, posted or linked by users on STRONG does not represent or reflect the opinions of STRONG, its employees or affiliate companies. Although information is monitored by STRONG, STRONG takes no responsibility for any User Content. We do not represent or warrant the accuracy of any post or any product or service claims made here and do not endorse any opinions or statements expressed in any User Content. If you have any concerns about content on STRONG please repot immediately using the Feedback tab.
Have Fun & Support Others
STRONG is designed to support and encourage children and families. Please help us to create a positive online experience by being kind, supportive, encouraging and truthful in your behaviour.